How to Video Chat in Facebook using an Online Application for Free (facebook video chat)

Labels:


How to Video Chat in Facebook using an Online Application for Free (facebook video chat)


Facebook is the world’s biggest social networking portal. It has almost all the features that can be said as the core social networking features mandatory for any social networking website. But one feature that I find missing in Facebook is Video Chat. Although facebook has its own chat box where people can chat with their friends right inside facebook but it does not have any utility of Video Chatting embedded into it.
In this post I will tell you about an online third party application that you can use to video chat with your facebook friends and that too for free. The name of this application is sockchat. Just in the morning when I woke up – I was searching for a solution that could allow me to video chat with my friends. After Googling I found sockchat as a perfect solution for this.
Although I have used this online web service but still I don’t have much knowledge about the Privacy control in the application. But lets come back to a quick fact – video chatting can be done via sockchat with your facebook friends.
Using this application is really very simple. All what you have to do in order to video chat with your facebook friends is to just allow this application to access your profile data with their facebook connect feature. Then you will need to fill up a simple form about your nick name to be used in chatting and other basic information. And that is it – you will see all your friends in the left pane of the chatbox and you can invite anyone of them for a video chat with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment