Cute Facebook Status

Labels: , ,

Cute facebook status

There are plenty of cute facebook status on the net but I collect some best for my website visitor I hope u like  my effort. These are my all time favorite cool  and cute facebook status


  • Luck comes when you decided to be lucky.

  • A person who irritates you is always the one who loves you very much but fails to express it.

  • Just because you have a heart, doesn`t make you a human, you got to have emotions in that.


  • Don`t try to fix something that isn`t broken.

  • People’s words affect you only as much as you let them.


  • Its truly amazing how there is 7 billion people in this world and somehow i find my one and only true love right here in front of me.


  • If you want to change your life, change your mind.


  • Nobody knows everything but everybody knows something..


  • Remember, You are unique, but then again so is everyone else in this world.


  • If you smile when no one else is around you really mean it.


  • Don`t be sad because it`s over. Smile because it happened..


  • Never settle for less than you deserve.


  • Be confident. You`ll never get anywhere if you don`t believe in yourself.


  • God is closest to those with broken hearts..


  • Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.


  • Don’t give up on those you love. Give them time, give them space, give them love, but don’t give them up..



  • Sometimes all you need in life is someone to wrap their arms around you, hold you tight and assure you that everything is going to be just fine..



  • This world is but a canvas to our imaginations.



  • Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.


  • Sometimes you’ll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.



  • Never let what you are, but change who you are.



  • Be yourself and let your personality be the flavor that makes you different, you are your own original version of success.


  • Respect can’t be bought or borrowed it must be earned.


  • I never regret anything I’ve done in my past because it led to who i am today and who i will become tomorrow.


  • I need to be thankful for what I have rather than frustrated about what I don’t have.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a data! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

    my site: safe diets

Post a Comment