Facebook is going to start charging a fee? Is there any truth to the rumor that ?

Labels:


No, it's just a rumor!




The rumors that Facebook needs to raise more capital are all over the place like a ‘ho in Vegas. This need for a capital infusion allegedly exists in spite of the fact that Facebook raised a whopping $235 million last year.
Again, by no means do I think I got anything going on over the Facebook gang. However, as a non-venture backed entrepreneur, I had to figure out and deliver a profitable business model pretty damn quickly. 

I can’t imagine my life without Facebook in it. I’m a freakin’ Facebook addict. I’m not alone. Sure some small percentage of members would refuse to pay, but that ends up being a rounding error when calculated on 120 million peeps. Once you try Facebook, there is no going back. It’s crackalackin’ and I think people will pay for it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment